Can I remap Windows 10 laptop keyboard?

Diskutiere, Can I remap Windows 10 laptop keyboard? in Allgemein forum; Hi, I just switched from macOS and I'm missing a few things on my keyboard. Especially as my...
J
j.
Einmalposter
  • Can I remap Windows 10 laptop keyboard?
Hi,

I just switched from macOS and I'm missing a few things on my keyboard. Especially as my folder naming scheme. So I have snipping tool that I might use for other things.

My question is: can I remap keyboard withing Windows so that for example crtl + alt + - will give me '-'? So, can I remap function keys? I'm not interested in third party tools. I wish to have it done on OS level.
Rufus MapQuest UpToDate

Bonus's question: is there a way to customize Explorer's shortcuts so that it will not show recently opened files and loose both desktop and quick access folders? I wish to pin you like I did on macOS and it's strange that those shortcuts have to be grouped.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
K
Klaus

Lösungsvorschläge

Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
  • Can I remap Windows 10 laptop keyboard?
Hallo,
welche Tastatur verwendest Du ?
Welches Tastaturlayout hast Du eingestellt
upload_2018-10-22_15-34-4.png
upload_2018-10-22_15-35-1.png
wegen dem Explorer schau mal auf folgendes
upload_2018-10-22_15-39-0.png
upload_2018-10-22_15-39-40.png
sorry, mein Englisch ist schlecht daher alles auf deutsch

Thema: Can I remap Windows 10 laptop keyboard?

Similar threads: Can I remap Windows 10 laptop keyboard?

Previous version of windows redownload ends in bluescreen loop, what can i do?: Hello. So i was installing the "new" windows 11 update, wasnt rly happy with it and quickly changed it back to windows 10. The problem is that my pc is not booting anymore. Everytime i turn it on it says ,,your previous version of windows gets reinstalled,, it loads 2-3 minutes and ends up in...
Microsoft Store can´t download/install Apps.: Hi community, this is the first time that i write something here, because i simply don´t know, what else i can do. My problem is, that i can´t download/install any apps from the MS-Store anymore. The code i get is 0x80070005 which seems to be an access denies code. I am (obviously) the admin...

How can I download a OneDrive File ?

in Windows 11 Dateien, Ordner und Speicher
How can I download a OneDrive File ?: Hello I was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive: Content of the Mail: "XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link below...
Where can you find reliable wholesale distributors?: Hello! I am looking for information on where to find reliable wholesale distributors. I would be interested to know where you can find companies or resources that specialize in the wholesale supply of various goods. If you have recommendations or information on places to find wholesale...
How can i install the Google Play Store with the Windows subsystem for android?: I have found some tutorials on the internet for this. These have raised some safety concerns for me. Now I would like to get help from a capable person. How to safely install the Google Play Store. 1029373122
Computer wird nicht gefunden, windows can communicate with the name resolution server but can't find the host name: windows can communicate with the name resolution server but can't find the host name Die beiden Computer hängen im selben privaten Netzwerk, in derselben workgroup. Computer A sieht computer B, aber B sieht nicht A, findet ihn nicht. Alle nötigen Schalter, wie Freigabe, etc. sind auf on...
Zurück
Oben