Can we please have a dark grey settings app ?

Diskutiere, Can we please have a dark grey settings app ? in Customizing forum; Dieses dunkel schwarze Ding ist einfach abscheulich und so außer Ton mit dem Rest des OS. Jede...
R
r.
War schon mal da
  • Can we please have a dark grey settings app ?
Dieses dunkel schwarze Ding ist einfach abscheulich und so außer Ton mit dem Rest des OS. Jede andere App verwendet dunkelgrau, aber die wichtigste App verwendet Schwarz. Es ist eine einfache Lösung, die nicht weitere 6 Monate auf das nächste große Update warten muss.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
K
Klaus

Lösungsvorschläge

Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
  • Can we please have a dark grey settings app ?
Um den Dunkelmodus zu aktivieren, navigieren Sie zu Einstellungen > Personalisierung > Farben, öffnen Sie dann das Dropdown-Menü für „Wählen Sie Ihre Farbe“ und wählen Sie Dunkel. Der dunkle (und helle) Modus ändert das Aussehen des Windows-Startmenüs und der integrierten Apps. Sie können sich auch für „Benutzerdefiniert“ entscheiden, wenn Sie Farbthemen mischen und anpassen möchten.

Reaktionen: CTS
Thema: Can we please have a dark grey settings app ?

Similar threads: Can we please have a dark grey settings app ?

Previous version of windows redownload ends in bluescreen loop, what can i do?: Hello. So i was installing the "new" windows 11 update, wasnt rly happy with it and quickly changed it back to windows 10. The problem is that my pc is not booting anymore. Everytime i turn it on it says ,,your previous version of windows gets reinstalled,, it loads 2-3 minutes and ends up in...
Microsoft Store can´t download/install Apps.: Hi community, this is the first time that i write something here, because i simply don´t know, what else i can do. My problem is, that i can´t download/install any apps from the MS-Store anymore. The code i get is 0x80070005 which seems to be an access denies code. I am (obviously) the admin...

How can I download a OneDrive File ?

in Windows 11 Dateien, Ordner und Speicher
How can I download a OneDrive File ?: Hello I was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive: Content of the Mail: "XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link below...
Where can you find reliable wholesale distributors?: Hello! I am looking for information on where to find reliable wholesale distributors. I would be interested to know where you can find companies or resources that specialize in the wholesale supply of various goods. If you have recommendations or information on places to find wholesale...
How can i install the Google Play Store with the Windows subsystem for android?: I have found some tutorials on the internet for this. These have raised some safety concerns for me. Now I would like to get help from a capable person. How to safely install the Google Play Store. 1029373122
Computer wird nicht gefunden, windows can communicate with the name resolution server but can't find the host name: windows can communicate with the name resolution server but can't find the host name Die beiden Computer hängen im selben privaten Netzwerk, in derselben workgroup. Computer A sieht computer B, aber B sieht nicht A, findet ihn nicht. Alle nötigen Schalter, wie Freigabe, etc. sind auf on...

Win 11 Tipps

Zurück
Oben